Power Corrections from Short Distances
It is argued that power contributions of short distance origin naturally arise in the infrared finite coupling approach. A phenomenology of 1/Q 2 power corrections is sketched.
KeywordsOperator Product Expansion Power Correction Gluon Condensate Landau Pole Power Contribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.G. Grunberg, hep-ph/9705290, hep-ph/9705460.Google Scholar
- 5.R. Akhoury and V.I. Zakharov, hep-ph/9705318, hep-ph/9710257.Google Scholar
- 7.I am indepted to M. Beneke for a related observation.Google Scholar
- 10.V.N. Gribov (private communication from Yu.L. Dokshitzer).Google Scholar
- 11.G. Burgio, F. di Renzo, G. Marchesini and E. Onofri, hep-ph/9706209.Google Scholar
- 12.R. Akhoury and V.I. Zakharov, hep-ph/9710487.Google Scholar
- 13.G. Grunberg, in preparation.Google Scholar
- 14.K. Yamawaki and V.I. Zakharov, hep-ph/9406373.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1999