Theoretical Aspects of τ → Kππυτ Decays
Predictions based on the chirally normalized vector meson dominance model for decay rates and distributions of τ decays into Kππυτ final states are discussed. Disagreements with experimental results can be traced back to the K 1 widths.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J.H. Kühn, A. Santamaria, Z. Phys. C48 (1990) 445.Google Scholar
- M. Finkemeier, E. Mirkes, Z. Phys. C69 (1996) 243.Google Scholar
- M. Finkemeier, J.H. Kühn and E. Mirkes, Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics (TAU 96).Google Scholar
- Rev. of Particle Physics, Particle Data Group, Phys. Rev. D 54 (1996) 1.Google Scholar
- M. Daview, Proceedings of the Fourth Workshop on Tau Lepton Physics (TAU 96).Google Scholar
- DELPHI coll, W. Hao. et al, DELPHI 96–76 Conf. 8, ICHEP’96.Google Scholar