Electromagnetic interference (EMI) problems often require an estimation of field strenght penetrating into a slit in a conducting plane. Many analytic and numerical approaches have been used to predict the effect of field leakage on electric circuit and system perfomance.
KeywordsMicrowave Sinan Dition Acoustics Line Source
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
References for Chapter 3
- 8.J. M. Jin and J. L. Volakis, “TM scattering by an inhomogeneously filled aperture in a thick conducting plane,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 137, pt. H, no. 3, pp. 153–159, June 1990.Google Scholar
- 9.J. B. Keller, “Diffraction by an aperture,” J. Appl. Phys., vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 426 444, April 1957.Google Scholar
- 12.J. A. Stratton, Electromagnetic Theory, pp. 227–228, McGraw-Hill, 1941Google Scholar
- 13.Y. S. Kim, H. J. Eom, J. W. Lee, and K. Yoshitomi, “Scattering from multiple slits in a thick conducting plane,” Radio Sci., vol. 30, no. 5, pp. 1341–1347, Sept.-Oct. 1995.Google Scholar
- 16.Ya. N. Feld, G. A. Svistunov, A. G. Kyurkchan, and A. S. Leontev, “The diffraction of an electromagnetic wave by a system of plane parallel waveguides of finite length,” Radio Eng. Electron. Phys., vol. 18, no. 5, pp. 655–663, 1973.Google Scholar
- 18.K. Kobayashi, “Diffraction of a plane wave by the parallel plate grating with dielectric loading,” Trans. of Inst. of Electron. Commun. Eng. Jap., vol. J64-B, no. 10, pp. 1091–1098, Oct. 1981.Google Scholar
- 19.Y. K. Cho, “Analysis of a narrow slit in a parallel-plate transmission line: E-polarization case,” Electron. Lett., vol. 23, no. 21, pp. 1105–1106, 8th Oct. 1987.Google Scholar
- 20.H. A. Auda, “Quasistatic characteristics of a slotted parallel-plate waveguides,” IEE Proceedings, vol. 135, pt. H, no. 4, pp. 256–262, Aug. 1988.Google Scholar
- 21.J. P. Quintenz and D. G. Dudley, “Slots in a parallel-plate waveguide,” Radio Sci., vol. 11, no. 8–9, pp. 713–724, Aug.-Sept. 1976.Google Scholar
- 22.A. M. Barbosa, A. F. dos Santos, and J. Figanier, “Radiation field of a periodic strip grating excited by an aperiodic line source,” Radio Sci., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 829–839, May-June 1984.Google Scholar
- 27.J. H. Lee, H. J. Eom, Y. K. Cho, and W. J. Chun, “TM-wave radiation from finite thick slits in parallel-plate,” IEICE Trans. Commun., vol. E79-B, no. 6, pp. 875–878, June 1996.Google Scholar
- 32.L. R. Alldredge, “Diffraction of microwaves by tandem slits,” IRE Trans. Antennas Propagat., pp. 640–649, Oct. 1956.Google Scholar