Cross Section Evaluations for Activation Data Library
This paper describes the work performed in the Nuclear Data Center (Obninsk) to create the Activation Data Library (ADL) for use in calculations of activation and transmutation of materials. The ADL-90 library contains cross-section data between 0 and 20 MeV for more than 5000 neutron induced reactions. The library covers almost all stable and unstable nuclides with half-lifes more than 1 day and with atomic numbers less than 85. The evaluation of cross-sections was performed in terms of the simplified theoretical models with the normalizations of resulting excitation functions to the experimental data at 14.5 MeV or to predictions of resvised 14.5 MeV systematics.
KeywordsActivation and transmutation of materials neutron induced reactions evaluation of cross-sections stable and unstable nuclides theoretical models
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Summary Report of Consultants Meeting on FENDL, INDC(NDS)-241, IAEA(1990).Google Scholar
- 2.A.V. Ignatyuk: Stat. properties of excited nuclei, Energoatomizdat, Moscow(1983)Google Scholar
- 3.V.M. Byehkov et al, in Proc. Int. Conf. on Nucl. Data for Science and Techn., 1988, Mito, Japan, p.1221, Saikon, Tokyo(1988)Google Scholar
- 4.A.V. Ignatyuk, V.P. Lunev, in Proc. Meeting on Preequilibrium Nucl. Reactions, p.233, OECD, Paris(1988)Google Scholar
- 7.O.T. Grudzevieh et al, in ProC. IAEA RCM on Methods for Calc. of Neut. Nucl. Data, for Struct. Materials, p.81, Bologna(1986)Google Scholar
- 10.S.A. Badikov, A.B. Pashehenko: Preprint FEI-2055(1989)Google Scholar
- 11.S.A. Badikov, A.B. Pashchenko: Vopr. Atom. Nauki i Tekhniki. Ser. Yad. Konstanty (1991), to be publishedGoogle Scholar
- 12.M.G. Kendall, A. Stuart, The Advanced Theory of Statistics, v.2, Hafner, New York (1961)Google Scholar
- 13.R.A. Forrest, Systematics of Neutron Induced Threshold Reactions with Charged Products at about 14.5 MeV, AERE-R12149, Harwell(1986)Google Scholar
- 14.J. Kopeeky, H. Gruppelaar: Report ECN-200 (1987)Google Scholar
- 15.O.T. Grudzevich, A.V. Zelenetaky, A.B. Pashchenko: Preprint FEI-2058(1989)Google Scholar