Double Differential Neutron Emission Cross Section of (p,n) Reaction on Silver Isotopes Using 9, 11 and 13 MeV Protons
Neutron emission spectra from (p,n) reactions on 107Ag and 109Ag in the incident energy range from 9 to 13 MeV were measured by means of time-of-flight technique at the HI-13 tandem Van de Graaff accelerator of Institute of Atomic Energy, Beijing, China. The neutron emission spectra from (p,n) reaction were measured by TOF spectrometer with three liquid scintillation detectors in the angular range from 20 to 160 degree in steps of 10 degree. The emission spectra were converted into double differential neutron emission cross sections as a function of neutron energy in the center of mass system with the help of a computer code. The spectra were fitted using evaporation model of Weisskopf-Ewing. The comparison between experiment and theory is also presented.
Keywordsdouble differential neutron emission cross section (p,n) reaction Ag isotopes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Vonach, Extraction of level density information from non-resonant reactions, BNL-NCS-51694, page 247 (1983)Google Scholar
- 2.Yu Ju-Xian. Nucl. Instr. and Meth. 184, 157 (1981)Google Scholar
- 3.Tian Va-min, Yu-Xian, Liu Zhen-Ying, Yang Sui-Chun, Oin Jiu-Chang, Guan Xia-Ling, Du Xue-Ren, Ning Shu-Lan, Yang Bing-Fan, Yu-Yun Feng, Wang Ji-Dong, Han Rong-Ji, Yang Wei-Min, Bi De-Cai and Zheng Zhan-Vi: Nucl. Instr. and Meth. A244, 39 (1986)Google Scholar
- 4.Qin Jiuchang, Yu Juexian, Yang Sui-Chun, Du Xue-Ren, Liu Zhen-Ying, Wang Haipeng, Chen Wenkui, Hu Yaoming, Zhang Guilian, Yang BingFan, Yu-Yun Feng, Guan Xialing, Ning Shulan, Yang Wei-Min, Ge Jiyun, Bi De-Cai and Zheng-Zhan Vi: Nucl. Instr. and Meth. in Physics Research A268, 316 (1988)Google Scholar
- 5.Sa Jun, Tang Hongqing, Zhou Zuying, Sui Oingchang, Oi Bujia, Li Zhong-fang, Yu Chunying and Shen Guanren, A multi-detector fast neutron TOF spectrometer at HI-13 tandem accelerator, Progress Report 1988-1989 page 119, Beijing National Tandem Accelerator Laboratory, China Institute of Atomic Energy, Edited by Sun Zuxun, 1990.Google Scholar
- 6.A. Gilbert and A.G.W. Cameron, Can. J. Phys. 43 1446 (1965)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhuang Youxiang, Chin. J. Nucl. Phys. 3, 199 (1986)Google Scholar