There is an extremely large body of literature dealing with the modelling and simulation of multibody systems, e.g. [1–7]. The importance of multi-body systems is also recognized in robotics where different approaches have been developed taking into account the control aspect as well [8, 9]. The modelling of multibody systems has attracted attention in bond graph theory, too. The models are based on field multiport elements and multibonds [10–12].
KeywordsCombustion Torque Sine Dinates Nism
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.EJ Haug (1989) Computer-Aided Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanical Systems. Allyn and Bacon, BostonGoogle Scholar
- 4.R von Schwerin (1991) Multibody System Simulation: Numerical methods, Algorithms, and Software. Springer-Verlag, BerlinGoogle Scholar
- 6.PJ Rabier and WC Rheinboldt (2000) Nonholonomic Motion of Rigid mechanical Systems From a DAE Viewpoint. SIAM, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- 8.JJ Craig (1986) Introduction to Robotics: Mechanics and Control.Google Scholar
- 9.L Sciavicco and B Siciliano (1996) Modeling and Control of Robot Manipulators. McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 10.Pieter C Breedveld (1984) Physical systems Theory in Terms of Bond Graphs, PhD thesis, Technische Hochschool Twente, EntschedeGoogle Scholar
- 11.Dean C Karnopp, Donal L Margolis and Ronald C Rosenberg (2000) System Dynamics: Modeling and Simulation of Mechatronic Systems, 3rd edn. John Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 14.WM Lioen and JJB Swart Test Set for Initial Value Problem Solvers, Amsterdam. Available at http://www.cwi.nl/cwi/projects/IVPteseset
- 17.DC Hesterman and BJ Stone (1994) A Systematic Approach to the Torsional Vibration of Multi-cylinder Reciprocating Engines and Pumps, Proc. Instn. Mech. Engers. 208:395–408Google Scholar
- 18.V Damić and P Kesic (1997) A System Approach to Modelling and Simulation of Multibody Systems Using Acausal Bond Graphs. In P Marovic, J Soric and N Vrankovic (eds.) Proc. of the 2nd Congress of Croatian Society of Mechanics, Supetar, Croatia, pp 415–422Google Scholar
- 19.V Damić, J Montgomery and N Koboevic (1998) Application of Automated Modelling in Design. In P Marjanovic (ed.) Proc. 5th International Design Conf., Dubrovnik, Croatia, pp. 111–116Google Scholar
- 23.V Damić (1987) An Approach to Computer Aided Design of Industrial Robots Using Simulation Package Simulex. In M. Vukobratovic (ed) Proc of 5th Yugoslav Symposium on Applied Robotics and Flexible Automatization, Bled, pp 28–39Google Scholar
- 24.F Harashima, J Hu, H Hashimoto and T Ichiyama (1986) Tracking Control of Robot Manipulator Using Slide Mode. In Proceedings of 15th International Symposium On Industrial Robotics, Tokyo, pp. 661–662Google Scholar