Erythroplasia (erythroplakia) is an isolated red lesion.
KeywordsSmokeless Tobacco Verrucous Carcinoma Oral Leukoplakia Betel Quid Dent Assoc
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alexander RE, Wright JM, Thiebaud S (2001) Evaluating, documenting and following up oral pathological conditions. A suggested protocol. J Am Dent Assoc 132:329–335Google Scholar
- Barrellier P, Babin E, Louis MY et al (1993) The use of toluidine blue in the diagnosis of neoplastic lesions of the oral cavity. Fr J Rev Stomatol Chir Maxillo-Faciale 944:51–54Google Scholar
- Kabata K, Nakamura S, Ikemura K, Terashima H (1987) A case of erythroplakia of the palate, tongue and gingiva. I UOEH 9:341–345Google Scholar
- Kim I, Shin DM, El-Naggar A et al (2001) Chromosome polysomy and histological characteristics in oral premalignant lesions. Cancer Epidemiol 10:319–325Google Scholar
- Lee JJ, Hong WK, Hittelman WN, Mao L, Lotan R, Shin DM, Benner SE, Xu XC, Lee JS, Papadimitrakopoulou VM, Geyer C, Perez C, Martin JW, El-Naggar AK, Lippman SM (2000) Predicting cancer development in oral leukoplakia: ten years of translational research. Clin Cancer Res 6:1702–1710PubMedGoogle Scholar
- Marley JJ, Linden GJ, Cowan CG, Lamey PI, Johnson NW, Warnakulasuriya KAAS, Scully C (1998) A comparison of the management of potentially malignant oral mucosal lesions by oral medicine specialists and oral and maxillofacial surgeons in the UK. J Oral Pathol Med 27:483–488Google Scholar
- Scully C, Cawson RA (1996) Potentially malignant orallesions. J Epidemiol Biostatistics 1:3–12Google Scholar
- Scully C (1993) Clinical diagnostic methods for the detection of premalignant and early malignant orallesions. Comm Dent Health 1 [Suppl 1]:43–52Google Scholar
- World Health Organisation (1978) Collaborating centre for oral precancerous lesions. Definition of leukoplakia and related lesions: an aid to studies in oral precancer. Oral Surg 46:518–539Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2003