MATLAB Modeling and Analysis of the Electro-hydraulic Control System of Injection Molding Machine
This paper introduces a kind of control servo system and its corresponding control strategy for the electro-hydraulic injection molding machine. A MATLAB simulating research was conducted on the system in which AC Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor (PMSM) was used, vector control mode of i d = 0 was applied, and fuzzy strategy was adopted for controlling pressure and flow. One conclusion we draw from the results was that servo system driven by PMSM and with vector control mode of i d = 0 had good performance. Another conclusion was that fuzzy strategy was useful in controlling the pressure of the system and could allow the pressure to change according to the established pressure curve.
KeywordsThe electro-hydraulic injection molding machine Fuzzy control SVPWM
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 51207129 and 51307137). The authors would also like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions to improve the quality and readability of the paper.
- 1.Rafizadeh M, Patterson WI, Kamal MR (1996) Physically-based model of thermoplastics injection molding for control application. Int Polym Proc (S0930-777X) 11(4):352–361Google Scholar
- 2.Chiu CP, Shih MC, Wei JH (1991) Dynamic modeling of the mold filling process in an injection molding machine. Polym Eng Sci (50032-3888) 31(19):1417–1425Google Scholar
- 3.Song ZA (2007) Analysis and design of MATLAB hydraulic servo control system. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, p 6 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Shi XM, Hao ZQ (2008) Fuzzy control and MATLAB simulation. Tsinghua University press; Beijing Jiao tong University Press, Beijing, pp 45–48 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Li SJ (2007) Digital calibration and compensation for angle measure system based on resolver-RDC. J Small Spec Electr Mach 35(6):26–28 (in Chinese)Google Scholar