Design and Implementation of IoT Security System Towards Campus Safety
Campus security has a personal relationship with all the teachers, students, parents and society. Campus’s personal assault, crowded stampede, the safety of school bus and emergency treatment are all to be solved right now. In order to fuse and mine the data of security system, this article, first of all, presents a display method based on the massive data storage and browser. Then, it designs and develops a campus network security platform and the prototype system. Finally, experiment is carried out to prove the feasibility of campus network security platform in logic and performance.
KeywordsInternet of things Campus safety Security system
The work has been funded by Program of Innovation Research Foundation of Institute of Information Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Y3Z0071H02).
- 1.Trump KS (1998) Practical school security: basic guidelines for safe and secure schools. Eugene, OR, ERIC, pp 2–4Google Scholar
- 2.Nance JP (2013) School security considerations after newtown. Stan L Rev Online 65:103Google Scholar
- 3.Sun LM (2006) Wireless sensor networks. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 4.Kupchik A, Catlaw TJ (2012) Discipline and participation: the long-term effects of suspension and school security on the political and civic engagement of youth1. http://www.civilrightsproject.ucla.edu
- 5.Finn JD, Servoss TJ (2013) Misbehavior, suspensions, and security measures in high school: Racial/ethnic and gender differences. Closing the school discipline gap: Research to practice conference, Washington, DCGoogle Scholar
- 6.Liang LH, Ai HZ, Xu GY, Zhang B (2012) The research summary of face recognition. Chin J Comput 28(5):782–791Google Scholar
- 7.Gan JY, Zhang YW (2004) A new approach for face recognition based on singular value features and neural networks. Acta Electron Sin 32(1):170–173Google Scholar
- 8.Cui L (2012) The research of the logistics monitoring system based on WebGIS platform. http://www.cdmd.cnki.com.cn
- 9.Yuqi WXGLB (2001) Developing techniques analysis and implementation of WebGIS [J]. Comput Eng Appl 5:031Google Scholar
- 10.Kraak MJ (2004) The role of the map in a Web-GIS environment. J Geogr Syst 6:83–93Google Scholar