- 930 Downloads
In the last chapter of this book the authors present their conclusions, derived from their quite recent research studies over mobile technology and mobile software. More specifically, their efforts were targeted to the domains of mobile learning, user adaptivity and multimodal mobile interfaces. Their proposed architectures and methodologies have concluded in building actual software systems and platforms, which were also evaluated both by computer specialists and also by real end mobile users. This book’s last discussion reveals a fulfillment in the authors’ attempts in the related scientific fields, as well as their suggestions and challenges for future pursuits in mobile learning software.
KeywordsMobile Device Emotion Recognition Mobile Learning Mobile Cloud Mobile Cloud Computing
- Alizadeh M, Hassan WH (2013) Challenges and opportunities of mobile cloud computing. In: 9th International wireless communications and mobile computing conference (IWCMC 2013), Article number 6583636, pp 660–666Google Scholar
- Casany MJ, Alier M, Mayol E, Conde MA, García-Peñalvo FJ (2013) Mobile learning as an asset for development: challenges and oportunities. Commun Comput Inf Sci 278:244–250Google Scholar
- Keengwe J, Schnellert G, Jonas D (2012) Mobile phones in education: challenges and opportunities for learning. Educ Inf Technol pp 1–10Google Scholar
- Moldovan A-N, Weibelzahl S, Muntean CH (2013) Energy-aware mobile learning: opportunities and challenges. IEEE Commun Surv Tutorials (in press) (ISSN 1553877X) DOI: 10.1109/SURV.2013.071913.00194
- Pierre S (2001) Mobile computing and ubiquitous networking: concepts, technologies and challenges. Telematics Inform 18(2–3):109–131Google Scholar