The Control Strategy of Network-Side Converter in Dual-Power Electric Multiple Units
In this paper, the network-side converter of dual-power electric multiple units (EMU) is the research object. First of all, the basic working principle is analyzed. And then, three control methods, which are transient current control, the traditional PI control based on the dq synchronous rotating coordinate system, and the improved PI control based on the dq synchronous rotating coordinate system, are introduced. Finally, the different characteristics of the three control methods are summarized.
KeywordsNetwork-side converter Control strategy Single-phase PWM rectifier Direct current control Proportional integral control
This work was supported in part by Beijing Municipal Traffic Commission under Grant 2012kj–029x.
- 1.Yang X (2009) The research on the traction converters of CRH5. Southwest Jiaotong University, 5 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu W (2011) The research on the network-side converter of EMU. Southwest Jiaotong University, 5 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Huang J, Lu L, Zhang B et al (2012) Analysis of the phenomenon of the amplified harmonic content in EMU’s network-side. Railway Locomotive 32(4):1–3 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.He B (2012) The research on the single-phase PWM rectifier. Huazhong University of Science, 2 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Xu T (2009) The research on the single-phase voltage-type PWM rectifier in electric locomotive. Huazhong University of Science, 5 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang X (2003) The research on the PWM rectifier and iits control strategy. Hefei University of Technology, (in Chinese)Google Scholar