Research on AC Drive Test System Based on Vector Control
In this paper, we give a further analysis of mechanical model for metro vehicle and propose a “twin inverter-motor” reciprocal power-fed AC drive test system to simulate the various driving characteristics of metro vehicle. High performance of vector control as well as torque-closed loop control is applied to this test system and the results verify its good steady and dynamic performance.
KeywordsAC drive Vector control Mechanical model Twin “inverter-motor” AC drive test system
This work was supported in part by the China National Science and Technology Support Program under Grant 2013BAG24B01 and the National Natural Science Foundation of China under Grant U1134204.
- 1.Zheng Q, Lin F (2005) Modern Rai transportation and the reciprocal power-fed AC drive experiment system. Trans China Electrotech Soc 1:21–25 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Sun D, Li Z, Lin W (2009) Double motors transmission experiment system based on vector control. Electric Drive 39(8):16–18 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Lin W (2010) Analysis, modeling and optimization of metro traction system. Dissertation, Beijing Jiaotong University (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Byun Y-S, Kim M-S, Mok J-K, Kim Y-C (2007) Slip and slide simulator using induction motor. In: International conference on control, automation and systems, pp 1605–1608Google Scholar
- 5.Bauer F, Heining HD (1989) Quick response space vector control for a high power three-level-inverter drive system. EPE 1:417–421Google Scholar
- 6.Ma Z, Zheng T, Lin F (2005) Research on reciprocal power-fed AC drive test rig for electric traction applications. In: Conference on ICEMS, pp 1873–1876Google Scholar
- 7.Sun D (2012) Research on key control technologies of electric traction drive system for metro cars. Dissertation, Beijing Jiaotong University (in Chinese)Google Scholar