Middleware-Based Distributed CTCS-3 Simulation Platform
In recent years, with the rapid development of the high-speed railway, the safety and efficient operations are increasingly higher requirements. Railway accidents are caused by many factors, such as human factors, technical factors, natural factors, and sometimes are the result of several factors working together. This paper aims to build a scalable CTCS-3 simulation platform in the open environment for fault analysis and safety verification, using JMS and RMI heterogeneous interconnect middleware. Finally, given in the mudslides, rain, snow, and other natural environmental factors, with the application of Wulongquandong Station-Xianningbei Station actual line data, we simulate three trains. The results indicate that the platform can easily extend and obtain the safe operation of trains.
KeywordsCTCS-3 Middleware Distributed Simulation-platform
This work is supported by the National 863 plan projects (No. 2011AA010104), International Science & Technology Cooperation Program of China under Grant No. 2012DFG81600, the State Key laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety of Beijing Jiaotong University within the frame of the project (No. RCS2012ZT005).
- 1.Liu C, Du Y-h (2006). The distributed simulation of train group operation model based on object—oriented petri subnet. J China Railway Sci 27(1):109–113 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Technology Innvovation General Scheme of CTCS-3[S]. Beijing: Ministry of Railways Transport Bureau, 2008.(in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Dumitraş T, Narasimhan P (2013). A study of unpredictability in fault-tolerant middleware. Comput Netw 57(3):682–698Google Scholar
- 5.Alt M, Gorlatch S (2005). Adapting Java RMI for grid computing. Future Gener Comput Syst 21(5):699–707Google Scholar
- 6.Thiruvathukal GK, Thomas LS, Korczynski AT (1998) Reflective remote method invocation concurrency: practice and experience 10(11–13):911–925Google Scholar
- 7.Xu W, Xin YW, Lu GZ (2007). Research and development of pervasive computing middleware technology. J Comput Sci 34(11):1–5 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Cai B, Shangguan W, Li X, Wang J (2010). Research on supporting technology for simulation CTCS-3 based on multi-resoulution modeling. J Beijing Jiaotong Univ 34(2):5–10 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Berkenkötter K (2008) Reliable UML models and profiles. Electron Notes Theoret Comput Sci 217:203–220Google Scholar