The City Rail Safety Detection Sensor Network Platform Using Online Track Detection
Corrugation is a common rail damage phenomenon worldwide, delays in processing will directly lead to the deterioration of the subway train wheel rails’ relationship, and affect traffic safety . We can get the real-time kinetic data by use of the similar urban rail sensor network platform which was researched in Part five of the “863” project, and through discrimination operation, exclude the wheel, bearing, and other factors and get the track’s real-time status information. In this way, we can find the track’s bad state and locate the accurate position, promptly repair the track in a polished method, and truly achieve the repair according to the condition. If we configure 2–3 trains with this function in each line, we can finish monitoring of all tracks effectively, which has a practical significance for promotion.
KeywordsTrain safety detection network Track detection Corrugation
This work is supported by the National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China “863 Project” (Grant No.2011AA110505), the State Key Laboratory of Rail Traffic Control and Safety (Contract No. RCS2010ZT004), and the Star of Science and Technology Program of Beijing (Grant Z1211106002512027).
- 1.Liu H (2004) Vehicle maintenance and equipment of railway construction. China Railway Publishing House (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Shi H (1994) Wheel surface scratch and its harm. Railw Veh 32:56–57 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Jia Meng (2005) The present situation and development of rail abrasion detection. Railw Tech Superv 1:34–36 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang W (2007) High speed railway’s rail grinding technology and its application. J Southwest Jiao Tong Univ 05 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.He Z (2000) The thinking of foreign rail grinding technique and its application. China Railw 10 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Liu Z (2003) High speed railway’s rail grinding technology (Conference papers)Google Scholar