Formal Modeling and Analysis of Radio Block Center Handover
Radio Blocking Center (RBC) is one of the main factors that affect the control system of CTCS-4 level series of trains. An in-depth analysis has been about the differences of RBC handover process between one onboard mobile terminal and two onboard mobile terminals. Based on this particular analysis, a timed CPN formalizing model has been set by using CPN tools, which are the supporting tools of Colored Petri Net. Also emulation and verification have been made on this model. Through the comparison and analysis between these two handover modes, people can get a more profound reorganization on how to improve the RBC handover equipments and how to perfect the RBC handover agreements.
KeywordsRadio blocking center (RBC) Formal modeling RBC handover
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation (61163009) and by the Lanzhou University Qing-lan works projects.
- 1.Guo Y-F, Liu J-D, Zhao J-G (2009) Radio block center (RBC) handover problem analysis. Railw signal commun 45(3):41–42 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu Z-T, Sun W-l (2011) Research on functional requirements for radio block center in CTCS-3. Railw Comput Appl 20(6):5 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Roubtsova EE (2004) Property specification for coloured petri nets. Syst Man Cybern 3:10–13Google Scholar
- 4.Wang Y-N, Wang M-Z (2005) Timed colored petri nets in modeling and simulation. Measur Control Tech 24(1):50 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Jensen K (1998) A brief introduction to colored petri nets. In: Workshop on the applicability of formal modelsGoogle Scholar
- 6.Jensen K, Christensen S, Kristensen LM (2002) CPN tools occurrence graph manual. Version0.1 [EB/OL], University of AarhusGoogle Scholar
- 7.Jensen K (1991) Coloured petei nets. A high level language for system design and analysis. Advances in Petri Nets. Springer, Berlin, pp 342–416Google Scholar