Reliability Analysis of Metro Door System Based on Fuzzy Reasoning Petri Net
Door system greatly affects the vehicle’s safety and operational performance, so it is necessary and urgent to carry out reliability analysis of door system. The methodology proposed in this paper involves FTA and FRPN (Fuzzy Reasoning Petri Net) method. First, fault tree model of door system is established on the basis of failure causality analysis; second, the FRPN model is converted from a fault tree model through graphical transformation rule, and the reasoning algorithm is used to calculate the failure rate of target event. Finally, the important degree of initial events is calculated to evaluate the influence of different faults. The results show that the EDCU failure, DLS breakage, Screw/nut clamping are the most critical faults. The result is helpful for the technical personnel to assess the systems’ behavior and to improve their performance by adopting suitable maintenance strategies.
KeywordsSliding plug door Reliability analysis Fuzzy reasoning petri net FTA
This research was sponsored by National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program, No. 2011AA110501) and National Key Technology R&D Program of China (No. 2011BAG01B05). The supports are gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.Zhu XJ, Wang JB, Yin ZM (2006) On the reliability of passenger compartment door in Shanghai Metro Trains. Urban Mass Transit (3):31–34. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Zhou JL, Wang JB (2006) Reliability and safety research for passenger compartment door of Shanghai Metro Vehicles. Electr Locomotive Mass Transit Veh 29(4):7–10. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhou LM, Yang JW, Cai GQ (2010) Monte-Carlo simulation based on FTA in reliability analysis of door system. ICCAE, 2010. The 2nd International Conference on Computer and Automation Engineering, Vol 5. 26–28 Feb 2010, pp. 713–717Google Scholar
- 4.Wu JN, Yan SZ, Xie LY (2011) Reliability analysis method of a solar array by using fault tree analysis and fuzzy reasoning petri net. Acta Astronautica 69:960–968Google Scholar
- 5.Ma XQ, Li M, Bao HY (2003) Tape transportation system fault diagnose based on fuzzy reasoning petri nets. J Southeast Univ 33:127–129. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yuan JM (2011) Petri net modeling method for complex systems in reliability and intelligent analysis. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Quan D, Sun XF, Wang M (2012) Study on reliability of identity module based on fault tree analysis. Mod Manuf Eng 4:122–125, 93. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Lu Q, Huang GQ, Zhu HP (2007) Fuzzy analysis of accidents diagnosis based on fuzzy petri net. Int J Syst Cont 2(3):228–236Google Scholar