Research on Hazard Evaluation of Urban Rail Train Based on the Extension Theory
Running gear, as the key equipment of metro vehicles, its hazard evaluation is important for metro operation. But the most existing evaluation methods lack entire evaluation and over-reliance on subjective experience. Therefore, a complete hazard evaluation index system of running gear was established based on the inspection data and expert assessment. And for considering both quantitative and qualitative aspects, the hazard state of running gear was assessed by extension theory and entropy weight method. And specific application to a running gear at different time proved that the proposed method is practicable.
KeywordsRunning gear Extension theory Hazard evaluation Urban rail train
This research was sponsored by National Hightech R&D Program of China (863 Program, No. 2011AA110501). The supports are gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.Xiao N, Xie J, Zhou S (2010) Method to assess fatigue of tread breaking of metro vehicle wheel and its application. Eng Mech 27(9):234–239 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Su D, Wang F, Chi B (2005) The monitoring system of metro vehicle running gear. Mech Eng 2007(7):92–93 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Pan L, Chen H, Qin Y et al (2012) Fault diagnosis method for rolling bearing of railway vehicle based on wavelet packet and RBF neural network. Railway Comput Appl 21(7):8–11 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Li X (2011) Research on urban rail transit vehicle running gear safety assessment methodology. Doctoral Dissertation of Beijing Jiaotong University, 2011:17–63 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Y, Qin Y, Xing Z et al (2012) Roller bearing safety region estimation and state identification based on LMD-PCA-LSSVM. Measurement (Accepted 2012)Google Scholar
- 6.Wei X, Jia L, Liu H A (2013) comparative study on fault detection methods of rail vehicle suspension systems based on acceleration measurements. Vehicle Syst Dyn 51(5):700–720 Google Scholar
- 8.Wei X, Liu H, Qin Y (2011) Fault diagnosis of rail vehicle suspension systems by using GLRT. In: 2011 23rd Chinese control and decision conference, pp 1932–1937Google Scholar
- 9.Fu X (2007) Research on urban rail transit vehicle failure risk assessment methodology. Master degree thesis of Beijing Jiaotong university, pp 11–72 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Xu H, Yuan H, Wang L et al (2010) Modeling of metro wheel wear and optimization of the wheel re-profiling strategy based on gaussian processes. J Mech Eng 46(24):88–94 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Wu M (2009) Research on rolling bearing fault inspection system. Master degree thesis of North China electric power university (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 12.Fu Y (2008) Safety evaluation monitoring system of train equipment. Master degree thesis of Beijing Jiaotong university, pp 52–71 (in chinese)Google Scholar
- 13.Yang C, Cai W (2007) Extension engineering. Science Press, Beijing, pp 1–111 (in chinese)Google Scholar