Contribution Rates Calculation for Regulations About Urban Rail Vehicle Inspection and Repair Based on AMSAA Model
Various regulations about urban rail vehicle inspection and repair can ensure the safety of vehicle. This paper proposes an effective calculation method for the contribution rates of regulations based on the decline of the average failure rate. First, the reliability growth mathematical model named AMSAA is introduced. Then the fault time series are used to estimate the model parameters and tests are given to estimate the goodness of fit. According to AMSAA model, the failure rate functions and the average failure rates are calculated. The declines of the average failure rates are used to calculate the contribution rates. Finally, the subway fault time series are used for experimentation. The results show that the method has a high feasibility.
KeywordsAMSAA Reliability Contribution rate Failure rate
This research was sponsored by National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program, No. 2011AA110501) and National Key Technology R&D Program of China (No. 2011BAG01B05). The supports are gratefully acknowledged.
- 1.Quanjun Zeng, Lin Gong (2002) The necessity and applicability of planned repair and “on condition” repair in inspection and repair operation of guangzhou metro cars. Railway Veh 40(7):27–29Google Scholar
- 2.Jingbing Wu (2008) Discussion on flange gradient (qR) of Nanjing subway passenger car. Railway Locomotive Car 28(1):49–50Google Scholar
- 3.Zuguo Chen, Jukuan Wang (2006) Vehicle component failures and balanced-maintenance period. Urban Mass Transit 1:46Google Scholar
- 6.Yuanwei M, Shan L (2011) Research on estimation of system reliability based on AMSAA model. Aeronaut Comput Tech 41(4):45–48Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao Y (2011) Reliability data analysis, vol 4. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, pp 288–293Google Scholar
- 8.Lawless JF. Statistical models and methods for lifetime data. Wiley, Hoboken, pp 437–442Google Scholar