Locomotive DC600 V Power Supply Design and Control Redundancy Improvement
DC600 V rectifier power supply provides DC power for the auxiliary power equipment (such as air conditioner, water heater, etc.) of the electric locomotive. Because of its reliability and stability, DC600 V rectifier power supply is widely used. This article focuses on the design of the main circuit of DC600 V and the improvement of the control redundancy.
KeywordsDC600 V Half-controlled rectifier Redundancy control
This work was supported by the Beijing City Traffic Industry Science and Technology Project under grant E13M00020. We would like to thank the anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
- 1.Xu L (2001) DC600 V train power supply system.Railw Veh 39(3):13–16 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Liu Z (2004) Power electronics. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing Jiaotong University Press, Beijing, pp 53–90 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Luo B (2003) Passenger train DC600 V power system optimization suggestions for improvement. Railw Veh 41(3):31–32 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang X, Li H (1998) Actively develop the locomotive to the passenger train power supply technology. Electr Drive Locomot 3(5):53–56 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- 5.Wu Q (2003) Power supply system of passenger train. Electr Drive Locomot 2(5):54–61 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Wu Q (2002) Locomotive auxiliary inverter technology development. Electr Drive Locomot 1(3):4–7 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Li G (2003) Auxiliary power supply system of high-speed train at home and abroad. Electr Drive Locomot 1(5):57–61 (in Chinese)Google Scholar