Design of Eperimental Statistical Packages
An interactive service software system has been developed suitable to serve as a tool for experimental as well as routine work among others in the field of statistical data analysis. The system is FORTRAN–based emphasizing a transferability feature. It can be employed as a superstructure for FORTRAN subroutine libraries-handling. The project represents a specific step in the effort to create a software base enabling a comfortable design of transferable interactive systems in laboratory or small-group conditions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- /1/.Khrnü M., Bohm J., Halouskov6 A., Nedoma P. /1977/ SIC - Program for system simulation, identification and control, Research report üTIA dSAV, PragueGoogle Scholar
- /2/.KOS - Conversational service system: System manual,Research report ÚTIA dSAV /1984/Google Scholar
- /3/.KOS - User’s manual, research report ÚTIA /1983/Google Scholar
- /4/.KOS - Programmer’s guide, research report ÚTIA /1983/Google Scholar
- /5/.SIC - Library of subroutines for system simulation, identification and control, research report ÚTIA /1983/Google Scholar
- /6/.ÚTIAPACK - Scientific subroutine library, research report ÚTIA /1983/Google Scholar
- /7/.SICA - Manual del sistema, research report IMACC, Havana /1982/ /8/ SICA - Manual det usuario, research report IMACC, Havana /1982/Google Scholar
- /8/.SICA - Manual det usuario, research report IMACC, Havana /1982/Google Scholar