ICR Study of Negative Ions Produced by Electron Impact in Water Vapor
Part of the Lecture Notes in Chemistry book series (LNC, volume 31)
Negative Ions produced by electron impact in water vapor have been studied extensively. The primary ions are the H- and O- formed by the dissociative attachment processes:
KeywordsBias Voltage Localize Electron Solvate Electron Pulse Radiolysis Maximum Cross Section
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3..(b) M. Cottin, J. Chim. Phys. 56 (1959) 1024Google Scholar
- 5.R.M. O’Malley and K.R. Jennings, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Phys. 2 (1969) Appendix 1–3Google Scholar
- 7.T. McAllister, J. Chem. Soc. Chem. Comm. 245 (1972)Google Scholar
- 10.J. Urakawa, H. Shibata and M. Inoue, ‘Ion Cyclotron Resonance Spectrometry’, Eds. H. Hartmann and K.-P. Wanczek, Springer Verlag, Heidelberg, 1978, p. 33.Google Scholar
- 11.M. Inoue, J. Chim. Phys. 63 (1966) 1061Google Scholar
- 12.A.M. Brodsky and A.V. Tsarevsky, Adv. Chem. Phys. 44 (1980) 483 and references therein.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1982