Ion Structures and Relaxation of Vibrationally Excited Ions as Studied by Photodissociation
The rapid development of experiments on the photodissociation of ions in beams or trapped in an ICR cell has been described in several review papers . Therefore, in this paper we will only give a survey of some experimental results recently obtained in this laboratory.
KeywordsEthylene Oxide Appearance Energy Ethyl Vinyl Ethyl Vinyl Ether Neutral Background
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R.C. Dunbar in Kinetics of Ion-Molecule Reactions, P. Ausloos editor, Plenum Press, (1979)Google Scholar
- 1a.R.C. Dunbar in Gas-Phase Ion Chemistry, M.T. Bowers editor, Academic Press (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.P.N.T. van Velzen, W.J. van der Hart, J. van der Greef, N.M.M. Nibbering and M.L. Gross, submitted for publication in J. Am. Chem. Soc.Google Scholar
- 7.P.N.T. van Velzen and W.J. van der Hart, to be published.Google Scholar
- 8.P.N.T. van Velzen and W.J. van der Hart, submitted for publication in Chem. Phys. Letters.Google Scholar
- 11.P.N.T. van Velzen and W.J. van der Hart, to be published.Google Scholar
- 12.H.M. Rosenstock, K. Draxl, B.W. Steiner and J.T. Herron, J. Phys. Chem. Ref. Data, Vol. 6, 1977 supp. 1Google Scholar