Optimum Control and Synthesis of Organizational Structure of Large Scale Systems
It is well known that progress in technical and economic sciences depends much on the solution of complex optimalization problems. In the literature which has been written in recent years on that subject one can discover two basic categories or trends.
KeywordsTransmission Line Quality Index Large Scale System Level Controller Aggregate System
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. Kulikowski: “Optimum Control of Aggregated Multi-level Systems Proc. of III IFAC Congress in London 1966Google Scholar
- 2.—“Optimum Control of Multi-dimensional and Multi-level Systems” in “Advances of Control Theory” Edited by C. Leondes, Academic Press Inc. New York (1966)Google Scholar
- 3.— “Optimalization of Aggregated Dynamic Systems” Archiwum Automatiyki i Telernechaniki vol. XI, No. 3 (1966)Google Scholar
- 4.— “Synthesis and Optimum-Control of Organization in Large Scale Systems” Archiwum Automatyki i Telemechaniki vol. XII No. 3 (1967)Google Scholar
- 5.— “Optimum and Adaptive Processes in Control Systems” P.W.N. Warszawa (1965) (book in Polish, Russian translation published in Moscow in 1967 available)Google Scholar