Intelligent Inference System for Smart Electronic Acupuncture
In this paper, we proposed the system that diagnoses a patient optimally considering the patient’s condition using intelligent fuzzy technique. We designed the system to respond to the various patterns and to sense the situation which potential difference is changed according to the patient’s painful part simultaneously. It contains the function that a patient can search the exact point of electronic acupuncture and check on optimal strength and time of electronic acupuncture considering the patient’s body conditions. The system includes the hardware to provide protection function for safety and to support the multimode function of electronic acupuncture through change of control mode.
Keywordsinference fuzzy rules acupuncture diagnose
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Lee, Y.J., Lee, J., Lee, H.J., Yoo, H.H., Choi, E.J., Kim, J.Y.: Study on the characteristics of blood vessel pulse area using ultrasonic. Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine Researches 13(3), 111–119 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Hong, Y.S., Kim, H.K., Kim, B.K.: Electronic Acupuncture system with built-in Multi-pad using intelligence. In: Proc. Of The 2012 Advanced Information Technology and Sensor Application, p. 162 (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Sik, H.Y., Kug, P.C.: Proc. of the Sixth International Fuzzy System Association, IFSA, pp. 461–464 (1995)Google Scholar
- 7.Hong, Y.S., Kim, H.K., Kim, B.K.: Implementation of Adaptive Electronic Acupuncture System using Intelligent Diagnosis System. Internation Journal of Control and Automation 5(3), 141–l52 (2012)Google Scholar
- 8.Leung, K.S., Lam, W.: Fuzzy Concepts in Expert Systems. IEEE Computer, 43–56 (September 1988),  Looney, G.C., Alfize, A.: Logical Controls via Boolean Rule Matrix Transfor- mation. IEEE Trans. on SMC 17(6), 1077–1082 (November/December 1987)Google Scholar
- 9.Looney, G.C.: Fuzzy Petri Nets for Rule- based Decision Making. IEEE Trans. on SMC 18(1) (January/February 1988),  O’Rourke, M.F., Kelly, R.P., Avolio, A.P.: The Arterial Pulse, 1st edn. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia (1992)Google Scholar
- 10.Gong, Y., Chen, H., Pu, J., Lian, Y., Chen, S.: Quantitative investigation on normal pathological tongue shape and correlation analysis between hypertension and syndrome. China Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Pharmacy (2005)Google Scholar