Implementation of Wireless Electronic Acupuncture System
In this paper we proposed diagnosis system in which we could use simultaneously pulse and tongue diagnosis data, and measurement data of oxygen saturation using technology of bluetooth. And also we developed adaptive wireless acupuncture system by using pulse diagnosis system to adjust strength and time of acupuncture and several acupuncture points of patients for whom intellectual fuzzy technology is applied. With this acupuncture system we can obtain optimal acupuncture time and use at any where and any time easily by input our physical condition to smart phone and in the web. We implemented smart wireless electronic acupuncture system to get acupuncture easily using intelligent diagnosis system.
Keywordsfuzzy rules diagnosis wireless acupuncture
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hong, Y.S., Kim, H.K., Kim, B.K.: Implementation of Adaptive Electronic Acupuncture System using Intelligent Diagnosis System. Internation Journal of Control and Automation 5(3), 141-l52 (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Lee, Y.J., Lee, J., Lee, H.J., Yoo, H.H., Choi, E.J., Kim, J.Y.: Study on the characteristics of blood vessel pulse area using ultrasonic. Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine Researches 13(3), 111–119 (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Sik, H.Y., Kug, P.C.: Proc. of the Sixth International Fuzzy System Association, IFSA, pp. 461–464 (1995)Google Scholar
- 6.Kim, S.W., Choi, Y.G., Lee, H.S., Park, D.H., Hwang, D.G., Lee, S.S., Kim, G.W., Lee, S.G., Lee, S.J.: Improvement of Pulse Diagnostic Apparatus with Array Sensor of Magnetic Tunneling Junctions. J. Appl. Phys. 99, R908–R910 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Haykin, S.: Modem Wireless communication. Prentice-Hall (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Swami, A., Hong, Y.: Wireless Sensor Networks: Signal processing and communications. Wiley (2007)Google Scholar