The Operation and Maintenance Management System of the Cloud Computing Data Center Based on ITIL
The cloud computing data center mainly consists of numerous computers, network equipments, storage devices, power supply equipments, and many business systems serving for various departments in diverse purposes. The challenges encountered in the operation and maintenance management of IT (Information Technology) greatly restrain the reliability of cloud computing services. So, the idea of this paper was to realize the integrated operation and maintenance services characterized by the overall, comprehensive, standard and automated monitoring. That is, this research aimed to provide an integrated solution to improve the IT management level comprehensively and standardize IT environmental management. Also, the value and profit resulting from the IT resource input can be maximized.
KeywordsITIL Cloud computing OAM management Event management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.IBM-tivoli, http://www-01.ibm.com/software/tivoli/
- 5.Microsoft MOF, http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc506049.aspx
- 7.Silvius, A.J.G.: Business & IT Alignment in Theory and Practice. In: Proceedings of the IMB 2005 Conference, pp. 23–25 (February 2005)Google Scholar
- 8.Van Bon, J., et al.: Foundation of IT Service Management:base on ITIL, pp. 10–24. Van Haren Pulishing (2005)Google Scholar
- 9.Moura, A., Sauve, J., Jomada, J., et al.: A Quantitative Approaeh to IT Investment Allocation to Improve Business Results. In: Proeeedings of the Seventh IEEE International Workshop Policies for Distributed Systems and Networks, pp. 87–95. IEEE ComPuter Society, Washington DC (2006)Google Scholar