The Accurate Positioning Method of Data Matrix Code Image Marked in Cylinder Glass
For the problem of the data matrix (DM) code Positioning marked in cylinder glass, this paper presents an accurate positioning method of DM code image marked in cylinder glasses. Firstly, the method enhances the contrast ratio of the image based on the Retinex theory. Secondly, the paper uses projection and morphology for the early positioning of the image after enhanced. At last, the image after early positioning is positioned precisely based on Hough transform. Experiments show that the way can position the DM data image precisely and that the accuracy reaches to 90 percent. Finally, it is convenient for decoding subsequently.
KeywordsData Matrix Code Cylinder Glass Positioning Retinex Hough Transform
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Wang, S.-A., He, W., Wei, Z., et al.: Direct tool marking and identification method. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems 13(6), 1169–1174 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Liu, N., Yang, J.: Recognition of two-dimensional bar code based on Fourier Transform. Journal of Image and Graphics 8(8), 877–882 (2003)Google Scholar
- 5.Liang, Y., Wang, Z., Cao, X., et al.: Real time recognition of 2D bar codes in complex image conditions. In: Proceedings of the Sixth International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, Hong Kong, pp. 19–22, 1699–1704 (2007)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, N., Yang, J.: Recognition of two- dimension bar code based on waveform analysis. Journal of Computer Research and Development 41(3), 463–469 (2004) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Jain, A.K., Yao, C.: Bar code localization using texture analysis. In: Proceedings of Document Analysis and Recognition, the Second International Conference, pp. 41–44. IEEE Computer Society Press, Tsukuba Science City (1993)Google Scholar
- 8.Hao, Y., Qi, F., Jiang, R.: A novel machine learning based algorithm to detect dataMatrix. Journal of Image and Graphics 12(10), 1873–1876 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Liu, N.-Z., Yang, J.-Y.: Recognition of Two-dimension Barcode Based on Projection Algorithm. Computer Engineering 9(28), 32–33 (2002)Google Scholar