A Static Semantic Model for Trusted Forensics Using OCL
According to the features of various properties of digital data, a static semantic model of features for trusted digital data using OCL (Object Constraint Language) is proposed. These features obtained from the forensic domain of digital data are hierarchically decomposed and merged based on FODA (Feature Oriented Domain Analysis) modeling process. Then a feature tree is built with semantic logical relation in order to get the overall semantic description of features in the forensic domain of digital data, meanwhile, formally describing the features of various attributes of digital data by OCL which has a rigorous mathematical semantics and is easy to understand. The features of digital data are classified with the concept of set in OCL, and the relevance and dependence among various features are described with the operations of set in OCL. Finally, a feature model is built in digital data of Windows system with the use of OCL operations.
Keywordsinformation security trusted forensics OCL feature FODA digital forensics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Ayers, D.: A second generation computer forensic analysis system. Digital Investigation 6(S), S34–S42 (2009)Google Scholar
- 6.Sun, G.Z., Geng, W.M., Chen, D.W., Shen, T.: One validity model of digital forensics based on trusted probability. Chinese Journal of Computers 34(7), 1262–1274 (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Ding, Q.F.: A formalized model of digital data for trusted forensics. Nanjing University of Posts & Telecommunications (2011) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 16.Jin, X.L., Ma, H.D.: A Semantic Description Model of Features for Service Component Using OCL. Journal of Computer Research and Development 44(12), 2112–2121 (2007) (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 17.Object Constraint Language (EB/OL), http://www.omg.org/spec/OCL/2.0/PDF
- 18.Marković, S., Baar, T.: Refactoring OCL annotated UML class diagrams. Software and Systems Modeling 7(1), 25–47 (2008)Google Scholar