Authority Delegation for Safe Social Media Services in Mobile NFC Environment
With the rapid development of NFC(Near Field Communications) technologies, NFC-enabled mobile devices are replacing the existing RFID such as mobile payment service, access control system of door locks, and ticketing service. Your service access authority through authenticating the mobile device can be delegated to any person temporarily. But when a person wants to share one’s authority to others, it would be considered prevention for abuse of authority. For example, when parents give the payment right to their children, it can be used indiscriminately. And it can be abused when the authority is transferred to a third party without checking authentication code. So transferred tickets or copied access authority of door locks can occur. In this paper, for safe authority delegation, we will contain the authorized user’s identity and check authorization in mobile device whether it contains suitable delegation information or not.
KeywordsNear Field Communication Authority Delegation Smartphone User Identification
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.CBSNEWS, http://www.cbsnews.com/
- 2.Mambo, M., Usuda, K., Okamoto, E.: Proxy Signatures: Delegation of the Power to Sign Messages. IEICE Trans. on Fundamentals E79-A(9), 1338–1353 (1996)Google Scholar
- 3.Horster, P., Michels, M., Petersen, H.: Hidden signature schemes based on the discrete logarithm problem and related concepts. In: Proc. of Communications and Multimedia Security 1995. Chapman&Hall (1995)Google Scholar
- 4.Seong-Yeol, K., Dong-Hyun, K.: A Protocol to Delegate Signing Right for Multi-level Proxy Signature. J. Korean Institute of Electronic Communication Sciences 3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Se-Joon, P., Yong-Jun, L., Hae-Suk, O.: Efficient Proxy Signature Technology using Proxy-Register. J. Korea Information and Communications Society 29 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Yunlim, K., Okkyung, C., Kangseok, K., Taeshik, S., Manpyo, H., Hongjin, Y., Jai-Hoon, K.: Two-factor authentication system based on extended OTP mechanism. J. Computer Mathematics 89, 1–15 (2013)Google Scholar