Video Image Based Hyper Live Spatial Data Construction
Recently, Spatial information technology closer to reality three-dimensional space, a variety of information services and Web-based content, to provide information services through the space. CCTV video and camera video based multi-dimensional image data in order to build real-time spatial information-based and user-built CCTV video was up-loaded to the online video you should use them. In order to use the video upload large amounts of processing is required, spatial information can be presented as an alternative to building, large amount of data as a way to effectively use big data and cloud computing.
KeywordsSpatial Data Hyper Live Map service Video Image CCTV
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Moon, S.J., Pyeon, M.W., Kim, C.J., Lee, S.W., Kang, N.G.: Element Analysis for Construction a Multi-dimensional Real-Time Map Service. In: ICONI (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Lee, H.J.: Using multi-dimensional spatial information orthophoto production plan realized. Journal of Korea Society Surveying 26, 241–253 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Land, Transport and Maritime Knowledge and Information Centre, National Strategy Technology - Technology Trends in the major industrialized countries, KoreaGoogle Scholar
- 5.Cho, Y.W., Pyeon, M.W., Kim, D.S.: Comparison of Image Matching Algorithms in the Spatial Information System. Journal of Korea Society for Geospatial Information (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Meesters, L., IJsselstejin, W., Seuntiens, P.: Survey of perceptual quality issues in three-dimensional television system. In: Proc. of SPIE on Stereoscopic Displays and Virtual Reality System X, vol. 5006 (2003)Google Scholar
- 7.Salton, G.: Automatic Text Processing-the Transformation, Analysis and Retrieval of Information by Computer. Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., Reading (1989)Google Scholar
- 8.O’Reilly Radar Team, Planning for Big Data. O’Reilly (2012)Google Scholar
- 9.Kang, M.M., Kim, S.R., Park, S.M.: Analysis and utilization of Big Data. Journal of Information Science 30, 25–32 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Cho, S.W.: Big Data era technology, pp. 5–7. KT Institute of Technology, Korea (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Armmrust, M.: A View of Cloud Computing. Communications of the ACM 53, 50–58Google Scholar
- 12.Vaquero, L.M., Merino, L.R., Caceres, J., Lindner, M.: A Break in the Clouds: Towards a Cloud Definition. In: ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication, vol. 39, pp. 50–55 (2009)Google Scholar