The Study on Semantic Self-sufficiency in Factual Knowledge Extraction
In this paper, semantic self-sufficiency of elements in factual knowledge extraction is introduced to meet the real knowledge service demands. The characters of semantic self-sufficiency are analyzed, and based on which the processing strategies are proposed. Though there are still some difficulties to cope with, semantic self-sufficiency is a tool to clearly define the elements of factual knowledge and can improve the results of automatic factual knowledge extraction.
KeywordsResource Description Framework Factual Knowledge Knowledge Object Form Boundary Knowledge Extraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Zhang, Y.L., Gui, J., Zhu, L.J., Qiao, X.D.: The Development of Deep Content Indexing Standard of Chinese Patent. Digital Library Forum 11, 18–21 (2008)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin, Y.H.: Basic Direction Word Study from Weijin to Tang, PhD thesis, Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2006)Google Scholar
- 3.Wu, J.S.: Corpus Driven Study on Chinese-English Corresponding Unit Transition Analysis, Master thesis, Henan Normal University (2007)Google Scholar
- 4.Huang, Z.Y.: The Hierarchical Network of Concepts theory. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Huang, Z.Y.: The Fundamental theorem and mathematic physics expression of the language concept space. Ocean Press, Beijing (1998)Google Scholar