Toward a Mobile Application for Social Sharing Context
Due to wireless and sensing technologies powerful in smartphone, a number of smartphone applications, a.k.a APPs. have combined social sharing mechanisms. This paper defines social sharing contexts on a social framework suitable to APPs. A tourism APP based on the sharing mechanisms is implemented to include social behavior for data sharing, while smartphone have supported various wireless technologies. Besides, smartphone as a hand-held device is hold by users so that various gestures with user hands are adaptive to handle the key features of sharing data between smartphones.
Keywordssocial sharing peer-to-peer social network media
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Hsieh, M.Y., Lin, H.Y., Yeh, C.H., Li, K.C., Wu, B.S.: A Mobile Application Framework for Rapid Integration of Ubiquitous Web Services. In: 9th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and Computing, Japan (September 2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Hsieh, M.Y., Wu, T.Y., Tsai, Y.T., Shih, C.H., Li, K.C.: Interactive Design Using Non-Touch Technologies for Group Trip. In: The 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Proc. and Comm. Systems (November 2012)Google Scholar
- 3.Konstantinidis, A., Aplitsiotis, C., Zeinalipour-Yazti, D.: SmartP2P: A Multi-objective Framework for Finding Social Content in P2P Smartphone Networks. In: Proc. MDM, pp. 324–327 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Bujari, A., Miotto, N.: Nudge Nudge: a Proximity Based Social Application. In: Wireless Days (WD). IFIP, pp. 1–3 (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Rajanna, V.D.: Framework for Accelerometer Based Gesture Recognition and Seamless Integration with Desktop Applications. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications 3(1) (2013)Google Scholar