Research on Risk Control of Human Resources Outsourcing in Private Enterprise
The private enterprises play important roles in China, promoting the urbanization construction, enhancing the regional competition ability and creating more jobs. In order to further enhance the market competition of enterprises, promote enterprise better and faster development, more and more enterprises choose human resource outsourcing. However, there are many sorts of risks in the process of outsourcing. This paper studies the risk identification and evaluation of private enterprise human resources outsourcing. Through constructing optimal contract model, this paper analyzes how the private enterprises construct optimal outsourcing contraction in the process of human resources outsourcing. And we believed that the risk in human resource outsourcing process is inevitable, so the private enterprise need unifies itself actual situation, outsourcing project characteristics, the comprehensive strength and special skills of the outsourcing service providers to make the most suitable enterprise outsourcing contract.
KeywordsRisk Human resources outsourcing Private enterprise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Chiang FFT, Chow IHS, Birtch TA (2010) Examining human resource management outsourcing in Hong Kong. The International Journal of Human Resource Management 21(15):2762–2777Google Scholar
- 2.Cole SR (2003) Outsourcing has its privileges. Business Forms Labels and Systems 41(6):40–44Google Scholar
- 3.Xu H, Jiang X (2010) Research on outsourcing risk evaluation and control. In: 2010 International Conference on. IEEE: Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering (ICIII) 3:402–405 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Lawler EE, Ulrich D, Fitz-enz J et al (2004) Human resources business process outsourcing: Transforming how HR gets its work done. Jossey-BassGoogle Scholar
- 5.Lever S (1997) Analysis of managerial motivations behind outsourcing practices in human resources. Human Resource Planning 20:37–47Google Scholar
- 6.Llorens JJ, Battaglio RP (2010) Human resources management in a changing world: Reassessing public human resources management education. Review of Public Personnel Administration 30(1):112–132Google Scholar
- 7.McAfee RB, Glassman M, Honeycutt ED (2011) The effects of culture and human resource management policies on supply chain management strategy. Journal of Business Logistics 23(1):1–18Google Scholar
- 8.Siegel GB (2000) Outsourcing personnel functions. Public Personnel Management (29):225–236Google Scholar
- 9.Simon TH (2003) Should boards get in volved in HR outsourcing. Directorship l(l):12–14Google Scholar