Evaluation on the Risk of Supply Chain Basing on the RS and the Principal Component in the Real Estate Enterprises
Evaluation on real estate enterprises supply chain risk factors can make the enterprises accurately grasp the main factors, targeted to take measures to reduce risk. This article firstly reduces the redundant indicators of supply chain risk in the real estate enterprises by using the rough set theory, analyses the supply chain risk factors of the real estate enterprises in some region making the use of principal component analysis to conclude the most important risk factor of the real estate enterprise supply chain, and order the analyzing results. It hopes to provide a scientific and feasible new method for the actual evaluation.
KeywordsSupply chain of the real estate enterprise Risk assessment Rough set Principal component analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Wang M, Yang D (2005) Research on the management method of node enterprise supply chain performance warning. Management Review 17(12):33–39, 53Google Scholar
- 2.Song H, Yang H, Luo J (2011) Strategy research on supply chain cooperate of demand forecasting renew basing on Bayes. Journal of Engineering Management 25(2):220–227Google Scholar
- 3.Liu YS (2007) The supply chain risk early warning mechanism. China Materials Publishing House 27–28Google Scholar
- 4.Xiao Z, Cheng D, Xiao W (2009) Risk analysis of real estate in our country based on kernel principal into molecular. Journal of Economic Study Tribune 35:67–69Google Scholar
- 5.Li S, Zhou W, Chen L (2010) Research status and prospect of real estate development enterprise financing risk. Journal of Economic Enterprise 1:154–157Google Scholar
- 6.Pang F, Pang Z, Du R (2008) Evaluation on the lake ecosystem health assessment index basing on the rough set theory. Journal of Biomathematics 23(2):337–344Google Scholar
- 7.Xia J (2012) Granularity approximation precision of rough set. Journal of College Applied Mathematics 27(2):248–252Google Scholar
- 8.Wu K, He Q, Sun S (2004) Regional ecological security evaluation model and application of Principal Component Projection. Chinese Journal of Management Science 12(1):106–109Google Scholar
- 9.Jia W, He J (2007) Application of principal component analysis and factor molecules in the evaluation of regional economic development level. Modern Management Science 9:19–21Google Scholar