The Selection of Supply Chain Strategic Partners
Enterprises were set in competition through the supply chain against each other, and the first issue is to choose partners to construct the supply chain. According several principles, an evaluation index system, which contains product competitiveness, the enterprise internal competitiveness, and cooperation competitiveness, was established; indexes weight were calculated by AHP; and a new method to select supply chain strategic partners is put forward in this paper.
KeywordsSupply chain Partners AHP
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Christopher M (2003) Logistics and supply chain management strategies for reducing cost and improving service(2e). Publishing House of Electronics Industry 1–10Google Scholar
- 2.Kumar A, Gattoufi S, Reisman A (2007) Mass customization research: Trends, directions, diffusion intensity, and taxonomic frameworks. International Journal of Flexible Manufacturing Systems 19(4):633–648Google Scholar
- 3.Hamel G, Doz YL, Prahalad CK (1989) Collaborate with your customers and win. Harvard Business Review 61:133–140Google Scholar
- 4.Xu S, Ma S (2001) Research on supply chain parters. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology 29:74–76 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Xue H, Hang X (2010) BSC/AHP based decision method of supplier selection. Aviation Manufacturing Technology 121:86–88 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhou G, Zhang Z (2006) Study on choice of supply chain parters. Research on waterborne transportation 1:39–42 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Wang D,Wang X (2010) Research on the green vendor selection index weight of iron & steel enterprises based on AHP and entropy method. Soft Science 24(8):117–122 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Kolay MK(1993) Suppliers asset base-appreciating or depreciating. International Journal of Operations & Production Management 13(8):72–86Google Scholar
- 9.Zhu S, Yao Y (2011) Improved AHP model in the application of the supplier selection. Journal of Shantou University (Natural Science Edition) 26(2):74–76 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.LuoW (2012) Risk identification and prevention of supply chain partners. Journal of Logistics Technology 3:23–24 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Saaty TL (2008) Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process. International Journal of Services Sciences 1:83–98Google Scholar
- 12.Luo R, Zhang W (2010) Rough sets and AHP research on supplier selection based on MATLAB. Packaging engineering 31(9):117–119Google Scholar