Rescue System Construction for Sports Leisure and Outdoor Sports in Sichuan Province
With the continuous and rapid development of sports leisure and outdoor sports, injury accidents also occur frequently in the course of sports activities. It is greatly needed to establish a rescue system of Sports Leisure and outdoor sports, especially for Sichuan. In this paper, we first analyze the current situation of Sports and Leisure and outdoor sports in Sichuan to find the problems in leisure and outdoor sports. Then, combined the advanced experience in the development process of foreign emergency rescue system with characteristics of Sichuan Province and the administrative, the advanced experience can be used in the management of sports leisure and outdoor sports rescue, we propose some suggestions for establishing sports leisure and outdoor sports rescue system in Sichuan.
KeywordsLeisure sports Outdoor sports Rescue system Emergency management
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dirani M, Tong L, Gazzard G et al (2009) Outdoor activity and myopia in Singapore teenage children. British Journal of Ophthalmology 93(8):997–1000Google Scholar
- 2.Kizer KW, MacQuarrie MB (1999) Pulmonary air leaks resulting from outdoor sports: A clinical series and literature review. The American Journal of Sports Medicine 27(4):517–520Google Scholar
- 3.Moehrle M (2008) Outdoor sports and skin cancer. Clinics in Dermatology 26(1):12–15Google Scholar
- 4.Liu GW (2009) Establishing urban rail transit emergency platform system. Urban Rapid Rail Transit 1:6Google Scholar
- 5.Yuan MJ, Liu WS, Xu DH et al (2009) An optimal scheme for subway operation. Journal of Shanghai Dianji University 12(3): 235–239 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Turoff M, Chumer M, Van B et al (2004) The design of a dynamic emergency response management information system (DERMIS). JITTA 5(4):1–35Google Scholar
- 7.Cannon CP, Battler A, Brindis RG et al (2001) American College of Cardiology key data elements and definitions for measuring the clinical management and outcomes of patients with acute coronary syndromes, National Hear. Journal of the American College of Cardiology 38(7):2114–2130Google Scholar
- 8.Baldo N, Horn U, Kampmann M et al (2004) RTCP feedback based transmission rate control for 3G wireless multimedia streaming. Personal, Indoor and Mobile Radio Communications, 2004. PIMRC 2004. 15th IEEE International Symposium on. IEEE 3:1817–1821Google Scholar
- 9.Houghton RJ, Baber C, McMaster R et al (2006) Command and control in emergency services operations: A social network analysis. Ergonomics 49(12-13):1204–1225Google Scholar
- 10.Cumps E, Verhagen E, Annemans L et al (2008) Injury rate and socioeconomic costs resulting from sports injuries in Flanders: Data derived from sports insurance statistics 2003. British Journal of Sports Medicine 42(9):767–772Google Scholar