Study of the Product Symbiotic Interface Optimization Strategy Path with the Technology Paradigm Shift
In the environment of technology paradigm shift, it’s necessary for company to optimize product symbiotic interface by integrating the value of modules. The important mechanism of achieving product symbiotic interface optimization is to control the best ratio combinations of elements investment. Also, products symbiotic interface optimal path can be obtained by the establishment of optimal control model.
KeywordsTechnology paradigm shift Value module integration Product symbiotic interface Combination of factor inputs Optimal control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dosi G (1982) Technological paradigms and technological trajectories: A suggested interpretation of the determinantsand directions of technical change. Research Policy 11(3):147–162Google Scholar
- 2.Christensen CM (2003) The innovator’s solution: Using good thoery to solve the dilemmas of growth. Harvard Business School PressGoogle Scholar
- 3.Christensen CM, Roth EA, Anthony SD (2004) Seeing what’s next: Using theories of innovation to predict industry change. Harvard Business School PressGoogle Scholar
- 4.Christensen CM (2006) The ongoing process of building a theory of disruptive. The Journal of Product Innovation Management 23(1):39–55Google Scholar
- 5.McDonough E, Kahn K (1996) Usinghardandsofttechnologies for global new product development. R&D Management 26(3):241–253Google Scholar
- 6.Bstieler L (2006) Trust formation in collaborative new product development. Journal of Product Innovation Management 23(1):56–72Google Scholar
- 7.Ray R (2003) Concurrent product development of agile enterprise. New product development classic books. Machinery Industry PressGoogle Scholar