Research in Financial Governance Effect of Equity Structure of Listed Companies in China
The outbreak of the financial crisis exposures many defects of financial governance that are caused by the defects of the ownership structure of the listed companies of in China. Ownership structure is the foundation of financial governance; its rationality has a decisive impact on the efficiency of financial governance of the company. This paper analyses the financial governance efficiency in the ownership structure in theory and demonstration. It analyzes the status of financial governance effect in ownership structure of China’s listed companies, and finally putting forward suggestions and countermeasures which directly optimize the ownership structure and the financial governance efficiency in China’s listed companies.
KeywordsOwnership structure Financial governance Efficiency of financial governance Value of the company
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Varouj A, Alva Z, Ying G et al (2005) The impact of leverage on firm investment: Canadian evidence. Journal of Corporate Finance 11:277–291Google Scholar
- 2.Hart O (1995) Corporate governance: Some theory and implications. The Economic Journal 105(430):678–689Google Scholar
- 3.Nooteboom B (1999) Nooteboom voice and exit based forms of corporate governance: Anglo-American, European, and Japanese. Journal of Economic Issues 33(4):845–860Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang D (2009) Comparative analysis of finance governance structure. Shenyang University of Technology 35–40Google Scholar
- 5.Lu Y, Yang H (2010) Effects of financial governance of enterprise group’s internal capital market financing contract. Finance and Accounting Monthly 35:81–83Google Scholar
- 6.Zhang Z (2008) Financial governance: A contract governance. Finance and Accounting Monthly 35:9–10Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang Z (2009) The governance of financial effects analysis based on financing contract. Finance and Accounting Monthly 35:58–60Google Scholar
- 8.Yang M (2009) Agency costs and ownership structure research of Chinese listed companies. Modern Business Trade Industry 21:155–156Google Scholar