Safety Evaluation of Special Equipment Based on Revolutionary AHP-FCE Method
This paper divides special equipment safety evaluation factors into indirect factors (environment and management) and direct factors (human and equipment) combined with fishbone diagram based on the factors’ features of diversity, fuzziness and interference effects between layers. AHP-FCE method and DEMATEL method are adopted to determine and modify factor weights to build a special equipment safety evaluation system. Finally, a practical case is proposed to examine the effectiveness of this system which is expected to provide a practical, objective and reasonable approach for the improvement of special equipment safety evaluation.
KeywordsSpecial equipment Safety evaluation Revolutionary AHP-FCE Method DEMATEL method Fishbone diagram
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dong J (2010) Evaluation and analysis of special equipment safety. Chemical Machinery 510–513Google Scholar
- 2.Bin W (2007) Special equipment safety evaluation. Tianjin University (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Yong S, Yuan X, Junyu W (2011) Study on safety evaluation for special equipment based on fuzzy network. Industrial Safety and Environment Protection 37(11):5–6 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Hongliang M (2007) The establishment and application of the special equipment safety evaluation system. Nanjing University of Science and Technology (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhenlin Y (2008) Research on risk management of special equipment. Tianjin University (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhongfu T, Zehua Y, Jianxiong Q (2008) Research on the safety evaluation of passenger ropeway based on fuzzy evaluation and AHP. China Safety Science Journal 18(6):152–157 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Saaty TL (1980) The Analytic Hierarchy Process. McGraw-Hill, New York, NYGoogle Scholar
- 8.Chang DY (1996) Applications of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP. European Journal of Operational Research 95:649–655Google Scholar
- 9.Zhenlin Y, Jinlan L (2012) Research on the safety evaluation of special equipment based on AHP. Pressure Vessel 33:1–7 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Huang J, Ding Y (2007) Identifying information security risk factors using DEMATEL methodology. Journal of Information 9:65–70 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Yang Y (2008) Utility boiler maker’s technology innovation projects’ selection and evaluation based on AHP and fuzzy method. Shanghai Jiao Tong University (In Chinese)Google Scholar