A Research on High and New Technology Enterprise Entrepreneurial Incubator Selection
Firstly, analyzing enterprise incubator function and incubation process. Then, by taking the multi-attribute decision property into account, a new incubator selection model is proposed based on TOPSIS (technique for order preference by similarity to ideal solution) and information entropy. The feasibility and effectiveness of the proposed method is validated by the case.
KeywordsIncubator TOPSIS Information entropy Selection decision
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liang M (2004) Comprehensive evaluation index system and model design of Tech business incubator. Science and Technology Management (2):62–65 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 2.Lin Q, Jiang Y (2002) Development and new trend of tech business incubators in China. Science Research (4):198–201 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Jin J, Li L, Liu X (2004) Comparison and Selection of high-tech industry incubator model. Scientific Management Research 22(3):76–79 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Li Y, Li X (2007) Research on the risk of the information entropy measure. Operations Research and Management Science 16(5):111–115 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhou L, Song Z (2008) Risk control study of engineering construction project based on information entropy. Value Engineering (6):98–100 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Wang H,Wang Y (2011) The risk decision of project based on information entropy. Shenyang University of Technology Journal (Social Sciences) 4(2):154–158 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhou F, Zhu X, Gu H (2011) Information entropy and TOPSIS optimization of support forces deployment. Fire Control and Command Control 36(9):73–76 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen W, Meng D (2011) Comprehensive evaluation and ranking of college student achievement based on the entropy TOPSIS. Journal of Xuchang College 30(5):146–149 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Wang Z (1993) Multi-target weight coefficient assignment method and selection policy. Systems Engineering and Electronics 15(6):35–41 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.F. Ning & J. Feng & Y. Xu Fan Z, Zhang Q (1999) Improvements to an uncertain multi-attribute decision model. Theory and Practice of Systems Engineering 19(12):42–47 (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Da Q, Xu Z (2002) Single-objective optimization model in uncertain multi-attribute decision making. Journal of Systems Engineering 17(1):50–55 (In Chinese)Google Scholar