Analysis of Space-Time Flow Structures by Optimization and Visualization Methods
This paper presents an approximate approach to analysis of space-time structures for unsteady problems in CFD (computational fluid dynamics). The approach is based on the solution of optimization problem combined with methods of data visual presentation. This approach is intended for fast approximate estimation of unsteady flow structures dependence on characteristic parameters (or determining parameters) in a certain class of problems. For some cases such approach allows to obtain the sought-for dependence in a quasi-analytical form. Having natural internal parallelism the approach is very suitable for parallel computations.
Keywordsspace-time structures optimization inverse problems visualization methods
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sobol, I.M., Kartyshov, S.V., Kulchickaya, I.A., Levitan, Y.L.: Multicriterial optimization of mathematical models. Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie (6), 85–93 (1994) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 3.Alifanov, O.M.: Inverse Problems for Heat Transfer. Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1988) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Savasere, A., Omiecinski, E., Navathe, S.: An Efficient Algorithm for Mining Association Rules in Large Databases. In: Proc. 21st Int’l. Conf. Very Large Data Bases, pp. 432–444. Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco (1995)Google Scholar
- 8.Gorban, A., Kegl, B., Wunsch, D., Zinovyev, A. (eds.): Principal Manifolds for Data Visualization and Dimension Reduction. LNCSE, vol. 58. Springer, Heidelberg (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Bondarev, A.E.: Optimizing Hybrid Finite Difference Scheme with regard to Viscosity and Turbulence on the Base of Inverse Problems. In: Proc. of Conf. ”High-Performance Computations in Mechanics and Physics”, Moscow, pp. 39–44 (2009) (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 10.Shalaev, V.I., et al.: Application of parallel computer technologies to complex CFD problems in “VC FALT MFTI”. Supercomputers 10(2), 59–64 (2012) (in Russian)Google Scholar