Model of Opinion Interactions Base on Evolutionary Game in Social Network
Due to convenient information change at individual level in recent years, social network has become popular platform of information dissemination, more precisely, micro-blog has attracted a lot of attention, thus modeling the real opinion interactions on micro-blog is important. This paper is devoted to apply evolutionary game models to reveal some basic rules and features of opinion interactions in micro-blog. We have divided the users into three different kinds of player with respective payoff. Then the evolutionary game model simulates a group of individuals participating in a discussion, aiming at persuading opponent into an agreement. Our results show some characteristics consistent with facts, and also offer possible explanations for the emergence of some real features.
Keywordsevolutionary games replicator dynamics opinion interactions social network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ding, F., Liu, Y.: Influences of Fanatics and Chatters on Information Diffusion on the Internet. International Conference on Natural Computation, 301–306 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.MaheswaraRao, V.V.R., ValliKumari, V.: An Efficient Hybrid Successive Markov Model for Predicting Web User Usage Behavior using Web Usage Mining. International Journal of Data Engineering (IJDE) 1(5), 43–62 (2011)Google Scholar
- 7.Brune, R.: A Stochastic Model forPanic Behavior in Disease Dynamics. Angefertigtim InstitutfürNichtlineareDynamikder Georg-August-Universitätzu Göttingen (2008) Google Scholar
- 9.Wang, Y.Z., Yu, M., Li, J.Y., Meng, K., Lin, C., Cheng, X.Q.: Stochastic Game Net and Applications in Security Analysis for Enterprise Network. International Journal of Information SecurityGoogle Scholar
- 10.Xu, D., Li, X., Wang, X.F.: An investigation on local area control of virus spreading in complex networks. Acta Physical Sinica 56(03), 1313–1317 (2007)Google Scholar
- 11.Shen, H.W., Cheng, X.Q., Fang, B.X.: Covariance, correlation matrix and the multiscale community structure of networks. Physical Review E 82, 016114 (2010)Google Scholar
- 12.Hu, H.B., Wang, K., Xu, L., Wang, X.: Analysis of Online Social Networks Based on Complex Network Theory. Complex Systems and Complexity Science 5(2), 1–14 (2008)Google Scholar
- 14.Xu, Z.Y., Li, C.D.: Evolutionary Game Analysis on Attitudinal Commitment Behavior in Business Relationships. In: 2009 International Conference on Information Management, Innovation Management and Industrial Engineering, pp. 245–248 (2009)Google Scholar
- 15.Wang, D., Shen, Y.Z.: The Evolutionary Game Analysis of Mine Worker’s Behavior of Violating Rules. In: Proceedings of 2010 IEEE the 17th International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management, vol. 2, pp. 1120–1123 (2010)Google Scholar
- 16.Chen, Y.: Cooperative Peer-to-Peer Streaming: An Evolutionary Game-Theoretic Approach. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology, 1–12 (2010)Google Scholar
- 17.Louis, L.Y., Sitaram, A., Bernardo, A., Huberman: Artificial Inflation: The True Story of Trends in Sina Weibo, Social Computing Lab, HP Labs, http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/scl/papers/chinatrends/weibospam.pdf