Optimization for Lunar Mission Training Scheme Based on AnyBody Software
Since majority of the lunar missions are accomplished by the upper limbs according to literature analysis, it is necessary for us to focus on studying astronauts’ upper limb movement. This paper aims at studying the training schemes for the lunar mission through computer simulation with AnyBody software. Knocking, one of the typical lunar missions was selected as the study subject. Based on the verification experiment of earth’s gravity level, the model of AnyBody software can be used to simulate lunar missions. An optimization of knocking move were provided by our AnyBody model.
Keywordssimulation lunar mission training optimization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yang, F.: Computer Simulation of Astronaut Extravehicular Activity. Beihang University, Beijing (2003)Google Scholar
- 2.Wei, B., Yuan, X.: A Study on Three Dimensional Modeling of Human Body in Man-machine System Simulation. Space Medicine & Medical Engineering 10(6), 443–446 (1997)Google Scholar
- 3.Yang, L.-Q., Liu, X.-G., Qin, L.-B., Zhao, Y.-L.: Summarization of Human Body Molding Technology Development for Man-machine Engineering Field. Journal of Academy of Armored Force Engineering 20(2), 59–63 (2006)Google Scholar
- 4.Man, H.: Physical Models of Human Body Movements(Summary). Journal of Beijing University of Physical Education 21(1), 39–43 (1998)Google Scholar
- 5.Kexiang, G., Shuqiu, Z., Xianping, C., Xuyang, D., Lei, L.: Exploring the Method of Human Body 3D Modeling. Journal of Capital Normal University 24(4), 17–20 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Tianlu, M., Zhaoqi, W.: An Efficient Method for Customizing Individual 3D Virtual Human Body. Journal of Computer Aided Design & Computer Graphics 17(10), 2191–2195 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Wu, D., Jun, H., Ding, Y., Lu, B.: The Research of New Work Pattern and Technologies on the Rapid Development of Large Product with Complex Surface. China Mechanical Engineering 14, 1235–1237 (2002)Google Scholar
- 9.Grujicic, M., Pandurangan, B., Xie, X.: Musculoskeletal computational analysis of the influence of car-seat design/adjustments on long-distance driving fatigue. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 1–11 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.David, W., Wagner, M.P.: Reed, John Rasmussen, Assessing the Importance of Mo-tion Dynamics for Ergonomic Analysis of Manual Materials Handling Tasks using the AnyBody Modeling System. SAE Technical Paper 2007-01-2504, SAE International, Warrendale, PA (2007)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhang, N., Tian, Y., Xu, H.: DING Li.Classified Statistics and Analysis of AstronautsTypicalActions during Extravehicular Activity. Space Medicine & Medical Engineering 24(5), 366–368 (2011)Google Scholar
- 14.Wang, D., Yu, L., Zhou, X., Wang, C.: Study on the 3D Mathematical Mode of the Muscle Groups Applied to Human Mandible by a Linear Programming Method. Journal of Biomedical Engineering 21(1), 85–88 (2004)Google Scholar