Integrated Analysis of System Reliability and Safety by Man-Machine-Environment System Engineering
To solve the problem that the efficiency of the traditional system reliability and safety analysis is not high, and the problem that the human factor analysis is usually ignored, an integrated analysis method of reliability and safety based on man-machine-environment system engineering (MMESE) is proposed. This method integrates the system reliability, safety, environment adaptability, and human factor analysis and considers the human factor as the important element of the analysis; thus, the efficiency of the analysis is evidently improved. Finally, this method is applied in the reliability and safety analysis of a shipborne fueling station.
KeywordsMMESE Reliability analysis Safety analysis Human factor analysis Environment adaptability analysis Object failure mode analysis
- 1.Long Z (1993) Human-machine-environment system engineering theory. and its significance in productivity development. Progress in Human-Machine-Environment System Engineering Research, vol 01, Beijing Science and Technology Press, Beijing, pp 2–13Google Scholar
- 2.Huang B, Zhang H, Lu M et al (2010) Object-FMA based software code inspection approach. J Beijing Univ Aeronaut Astronautics 36(12):1473–1479Google Scholar
- 3.Huang B (2011) Study on integrated application of software FMEA and software developing process. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, pp 62–72Google Scholar
- 4.Committee of National Defense Science and Technology (1990) GJB900-1990 General program for system safety. Committee of National Defense Science and Technology Standard Publishing Department, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Liu W, Feng S (2009) Modern human-machine-environment system engineering. Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics PressGoogle Scholar