Hardware in the Loop Simulation for Electromagnetic Environment Based on the Software Definable Signal Generator
Electromagnetic environment simulation is an important part of the developing and performance testing for communication and communication countermeasure equipments. Hardware in the loop simulation provides true wireless signal. It improves simulation credibility, thus becoming an effective method for the electromagnetic environment simulation. This paper analyzes the hardware and software constitution of the software definable signal generator. To use the signal generator to build hardware in the loop, electromagnetic simulation system was discussed. The system can be used to produce narrowband communication signals. The paper provides a reference for communication electromagnetic environment simulation.
KeywordsHardware in the loop simulation Software defined radio Communications Electromagnetic environment
- 1.Xiao-niu Y, Cai-yi L, Jian-liang X (2001) Principles and applications of software defined radio. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.Cheng X-Y (2011) Digital automatic demodulation technology based on software defined radio. J Changchun Univ Sci Technol (Nat Sci Ed) 9:66–69Google Scholar
- 3.Shao B-H et al (2009) Design of a signal generator based on AD9857. Electron Des Eng 8:120–122Google Scholar
- 4.Zhang X-Z (1995) Principle of modern communication systems. Publishing House of Electronics Industry, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zhang J-W, Zhang X-Y (2010) Narrowband FM principle and SystemView simulation. [EB/OL][2010-02-04]. http://www.elecfans.com/article/90/151/2010/20100204161958.html.[EB/OL][2010-02-04].Google Scholar
- 6.The application of virtual communication experiment based on system view. [EB/OL][2010-02-24]. http://www.elecfans.com/bandaoti/eda/20100224169353.html.