Modeling and Application Virtual Human for Ergonomics Evaluation of Armored Vehicle
For the lack of evaluating means for research on ergonomics of armored vehicles in the armored vehicle design, based on anthropometry, human models were customized according to those data on Jack software. Virtual models of armored vehicle’s cabins were created that based on “virtual model-unit-motion object” structure. The method of ergonomics evaluation based on virtual human changed the conventional mode of armored vehicle development. It would make armored vehicle design and ergonomics evaluation synchronously. Ergonomics problems would be found and solved before the armored vehicle had been manufactured. It would be an effective way of saving cost and shortening development period.
KeywordsArmored vehicle Virtual human Ergonomics Human modeling
- 1.Norman I Badler. Virtual humans for animation, and simulation. Nonrigid and Articulated Motion Workshop, 1997. Proceedings IEEE Published. 1997:28–36Google Scholar
- 2.Norman I Badler. Cary B Phillips, Bonnie L Webber. Simulation Human: Computer Graphics, Amimation and Control. Oxford University Press. 1999, 3Google Scholar
- 3.A Bruderlin, T W Calvert, Goal-directed dynamic animation of human walking. Computer Graphics. 1999, 23(3):233–242Google Scholar
- 4.Li Yan, Wang wei, Lu xiao-jun, A method of virtual human modeling based on anthropometry. System simulation transaction, 2003, Vol.15, 210–212Google Scholar
- 5.Wang wei,Li yan, He han-gen, A scaling method of virtual human modeling based on GB anthropometry. computer simulation, 2006, 23(7), 219–222 Google Scholar