Evaluation of Matching Systems
- Jérôme EuzenatAffiliated withINRIA and LIG
- , Pavel ShvaikoAffiliated withInformatica Trentina SpA, while at Department of Engineering and Computer Science (DISI), University of Trento, while at Web of Data, Bruno Kessler Foundation - IRST
The increasing number of methods available for ontology matching commands the evaluation of these methods.
Matching systems are difficult to compare, but the ontology matching field can only evolve if evaluation criteria are provided. These should help system designers assess the strengths and weaknesses of their systems as well as help application developers choose the most appropriate algorithm.
- Evaluation of Matching Systems
- Book Title
- Ontology Matching
- Book Part
- Part III
- pp 285-317
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Springer Berlin Heidelberg
- Copyright Holder
- Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.