Part of the Studies in Computational Intelligence book series (SCI, volume 485)
The main focus of this chapter is to build a new database integration system for retrieval of biodiversity information. This system which is named as Communication Architecture for Biodiversity Information Retrieval (CABIR).
- Friedman, M., Levy, A., & Millstein, T. (1999). Navigational plans for data integration. In Proceedings of the National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), pp 67–73.Google Scholar
- Illes, T., Herrmann, A., Paech, B., & Rückert, J. (2005). criteria for software testing tool evaluation—a task oriented view. In Proceedings of the 3rd World Congress for Software Quality, Munich, Germany.Google Scholar
- Merican, A. F. (2005). Merican Research Lab (online). University Malaya, Kuala Lumpur. http://amirmericanlab.um.edu.my/ (Accessed 12 Aug 2005).
- Post, G. V. (2005). Database management systems. Designing and building business applications. New York: McGraw Hill.Google Scholar
- Xia, Y., Stinner, R. E., & Chu, P. C. (2002). Database Integration with the Web for biologist to share data and information. EJB Electronical Journal of Biotechnology ISSN: 0717-3458.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2013