The Research and Application of Multi-Resource Heterogeneous Data Fusion on Dynamic Traffic Routing System
Traffic data is the basis of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). It is the key problem that how to fuse and share multi-resource heterogeneous data to provide comprehensive traffic information for ITS. This paper takes the Dynamic Traffic Routing System of Nanning City of China as example, multi-resource heterogeneous data fusion model is proposed, multi-resource heterogeneous database is generated, and then the GPS, Loop, and Video data are fused. The fusion results provide comprehensive traffic information for Dynamic Traffic Routing System and Traveler. Finally, the effectiveness of the proposed model was validated by the Dynamic Traffic Routing System of Nanning.
KeywordsIntelligent transportation systems Dynamic traffic routing system Multi-resource heterogeneous data fusion
- 1.Xu J-M, Hu Y-C, Zhong H-L (2002) The research of ITS common information platform system framework and operational mechanism. J South China Univ Technol 30(11):55–60 (Natural Science Edition)Google Scholar
- 2.Guan J-Z (2002) System framework and integration of ITS common information platforms. J Transp Syst Eng Inf Technol 2(4):11–16Google Scholar
- 3.Li F (1999) The development trend of intelligent transportation systems in foreign countries. Foreign Highway 19(1):1–5Google Scholar
- 4.Li H, Li M, Luo X et al (2006) Research on traffic information sharing technology in multiple heterogeneous database environment. J Highway Transp Res Develop 23(6):140–144Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang Z-F, Tan G-L (1996) The development of vehicle detectors. J Highway Transp Res Develop 13(1):62–65Google Scholar