SSE Composite Index Prediction and Simulation System
Stock index forecasting is an important task in economic field; it is difficult to accurately predict index trends using the traditional prediction methods which are based on price and the quality. Studies on this field were described in this paper: historical data and the influence of macroeconomic factors to stock price, fits the mathematical models of the principal component of the multi-lag regression and Sequence Cointegration and stock index predicts; At the same time the author has done the system simulation, results show that the mathematical model is very efficient and practical.
KeywordsMulti-lag regression Timing cointegration Stock index forecasting Simulation system
The paper is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, No. 61074191.
- 1.Trippi D (1992) Trading equit index futures with a neural network. J Portfolio Manag 19:25–35Google Scholar
- 2.Zhu K, Li J (2005) Empirical analysis on China stock index fluctuation characteristic. Appl Stat Manag 24(3):104–126Google Scholar
- 3.Poon WPH, Fung HG (2000) Red chips or H shares:which China-Backed securities process information the fastest. J Multinatl Financial Manag 10(3–4):315–343Google Scholar
- 4.Johnson R, Soenen L (2002) Asian economic integration and stock market comvement. J Financial Res 25(1):141–157Google Scholar
- 5.Chen X, Wang S (1987) Modern regression analysis. Anhui Education Press, HefeiGoogle Scholar
- 6.Clements MP, Hendry DF (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Tong G (2006) Econometrics. Press of WuHan University, Wuhan (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang R (2006). Random process. Xi’an Jiao Tong University Press, Xi’anGoogle Scholar
- 9.Guo Q, Xu X (2011) Computer simulation. National Defense Industry Press, Beijing, pp 24–45Google Scholar
- 10.George EPB, Gwilym MJ, Gregory CR (1997) Time series analysis forecasting and control, 3rd edn. China Statistics Press, Beijing (in Chinese)Google Scholar